Friday, September 16, 2011

Cats and books

Some of my favorite things are cats and books. Both cheer me up, help me relax, occupy a lot of my time. And really, they seems like they'd go together.

Gunnar playing in my books, including (from left) my dystopian pile (+ a few misplaced books), my pile form the local press and my to read pile.
See, Gunnar's being cute and playing in the little book fort I built him my books. He even seems to approve of a book I picked up for $3 at a local book festival. Cats + books = awesome!

Or.........


Gunnar doesn't really like the books from the local press. In truth, I've had them for years and not read them.

Cats + books = destrution. 
Gunnar took out a whole pile of books.  He does really love to destroy things, and I caught him in the act.


PS) He's knocking over a book with cat in the title. How funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment